Course: SOA & Spring
Building SOA Applications using Spring and Hibernate.
This 3 day training looks at the aspects of realizing enterprise lightweight applications in terms of the Spring Framework.
The Spring Framework and it subprojects has become the most popular lightweight integration framework that integrates, enhances, and adapts existing technologies – standardized as well as proprietary ones.
Participating developers are prepared to start a real world Spring-based project after the training.
Objectives - learn how to:
- Design a simple Spring–based application.
- Take advantage of the unit testability of POJOs using JUnit or TestNG.
- Decouple application components using dependency injection, the core of Spring Framework.
- Understand the concept of Aspect Oriented Programming - AOP, the heart of Spring Framework.
- Use lightweight persistence in terms of Java Persistence API - JPA, provided by Hibernate, Apache OpenJPA.
- Add transaction management using AOP.
- Integrate Spring and EJB 3 (JEE5) components.
- Create web-based user interfaces using Spring MVC and Spring WebFlow.
- Develop portlets utilizing Spring Portlet MVC.
- Create web services using Spring Web Services.
- Deployment of-lightweight enterprise applications.
- Designing applications with plug-in support using Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi Service Platforms.
We exercise around an example from the real world by building up a scalable lightweight enterprise application using: POJOs, JPA, different web presentation frameworks, and web services.
Finally, other issues are emphasized like component testability, usage of AOP to handle security and transaction, and remoting.
Please Contact Us for more information regarding this course, or our other products and services.